Assistive Technology & Rehabilitation
Olympus Care Services tailor their support to you and your individual needs. After meeting you in your home, their friendly team will talk to you about which products would be most beneficial. If you have a visual impairment, they can help you to access specialist equipment and provide the training you need to use it safely in and outside your home.
Their team of professionals have already made a huge impact on the lives of hundreds of people by:
• Helping customers to remain in their own homes instead of residential care
• Enabling customers to quickly contact someone in an emergency
• Ensuring visually impaired customers are able to safely use their kitchens
• Providing specialist equipment to alert customers with hearing impairments
• Adapting room layouts so that equipment is easier to access.
How The Team Can Help You:
• Installing a 24 hour emergency response solution such as a Lifeline unit
• Installing movement detectors and personal triggers
• Installing life-saving smoke and flood detectors to alert you in an emergency
• Fitting police and home insurance approved key safes
• Installing specialised alerts if you have a hearing impairment
• Helping you to learn daily life skills and to overcome mobility challenges
• Providing you with walking aids and helping you to apply for a guide dog
• Organising registration cards and specialist rehabilitation if you have a
• For additional support and reassurance around the clock, some of our safety products can also be connected to 24 hour specialist call centres.
Improving Your Home Safety And Personal Security
Our specialist sensory and rehabilitative equipment could help you feel safer in your home.
We help customers who are:
• Aged 18 years and over
• Living with disabilities or sensory impairments
• Recently discharged from hospital and require additional support at home.
Products can also be connected to 24 hour specialist call centres.
Our Comprehensive Service
Once we have arranged your practical support, we will install your equipment and carry out regular maintenance checks.
We will also review your equipment from time to time, to make sure it continues to provide the most effective solution for you. If your requirements change in the future, we will sit down with